Google Maps Places Scraper allows exporting local business contacts from Google Maps into a CSV/XLSX/Parquet/JSON file via Outscraper platform. It supports enriching the data extracted from maps with emails, social links, and even more phones by using Email & Contacts Scraper. The contacts scraper looks for contacts in many sources: websites, FB groups, Google, and other public databases.
Generate lead databases, find new clients, find companies with negative reviews, monitor reviews, or analyze competitors by getting the local companies from the world's largest database of small, medium, and big businesses. See all use cases.
- Filter by the presence of phones, emails, or websites, in order to get a more targeted data set (you won't be billed for ignored records).
- Removes duplicates from the same task so you get only unique data even for many queries.
Demo Video, Tutorial and Scraper
No installation is required and all the work is handled in the cloud which keeps your IP save
Works for all the countries where Google Maps works
Use advanced filters to scrape businesses by their rating, status, and postal codes
- Marketing agencies
- Sales managers
Plans & features
Deal terms & conditions
- Lifetime access to Google Maps Scraper by Outscraper
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Google Maps Scraper by Outscraper updates
- Please note: This deal is not stackable